lee's classroom

(another MPPS global2.vic.edu.au weblog)

Welcome 3/4D 2018

| 0 comments

Hello students, welcome to leesclassroom. For those who were with me in 2017 welcome  and to those new to 3/54D welcome, particularly those completely new to our school.

This site is an extention of our classroom. Here you will find many resources pages, useful links, homework reminders and news on what is happening in our classroom and around our school.

Importantly you will also find links to the year 4 blogs and the blogs of other classes and their students. Through these sites you can access and communicate with the ever expanding MPPS online community.

Before we begin a little about myself. This is my eleventh year as a teacher and my ninth at our Moonee Ponds. During my time here I’ve mainly taught in 5/6, although I’ve also taught in 3/4 and have worked with the 7s and 8s when we were a Central School.

After a busy year I’m looking forward to the holidays. To start with I will visit my family in Tasmania. They live in a small village called Longford which is just south of Launceston in the north of the island. As I’ll be flying there on Christmas day my daughter, her boyfriend and I will be having a special Christmas dinner this Thursday night.

As this is your first session together I’m interested in getting to know each of you a little bit. Please write me a letter with anything you feel I might be interested in learning about you, what you might be doing over the holidays, and what you are looking forward to back at school in 2018.

I look forward to reading your responses to my letter and getting to know you all over the course of next year.

Regards,

Lee